Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
First person narrative
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||328 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Hard to put down book
This book is a book that I would recommend to anyone 12 and older. I thas a very strong moral to it, which I will not say because thats something you should find out yourself. Anyways, its basically about a girl that gets murdered by a man and then is telling her story from heaven. She talks about...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- 4 of 6 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Murder victims' families -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- Murder victims; families -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Crimes against -- fiction.